Lifehack is powered by Vocal.
Vocal is a platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for writers, musicians, filmmakers, podcasters, and other creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
How does Vocal work?
Creators share their stories on Vocal’s communities. In return, creators earn money when they are tipped and when their stories are read.
How do I join Vocal?
Vocal welcomes creators of all shapes and sizes. Join for free and start creating.
To learn more about Vocal, visit our resources.Show less
Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online
You can do freelance writing.
You can make money with: The Penny Hoarder pays up to $800, depending upon the number of page views you receive. They pay $100 for 50,000 page views.
You can make money with: Matador Network, and they pay up to $60 for each accepted post, and the pay is around $20-$25.
You can make money with: Textbroker, and they pay up to five cents per word if you’re a five-star writer.
You can make money with: iWriter, and they pay up to $15 for each accepted post.
You can make money with: Listverse, and they pay $100 for each accepted post.
You can make money with: FundsforWriters, and they pay $50 for each accepted post.
You can make money with: TopTenz, and they pay $50 for each accepted post. Again.
Other Ways to Make Money Online
- You can do Affiliate Marketing to make money online.
As an online entrepreneur, you'll need your own blog, website, social media platforms, landing pages, sales pages, and banner ads. You can sell products for other companies.
Also, you must choose an affiliate niche market. Whenever a customer on your site clicks on a link to make a purchase, they are taken to your affiliate partner’s site; for example, Amazon to complete the transaction and you earn for every completed sale.
- You can sell on Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
Amazon: you can sell anything on Amazon. Amazon has two million vendors on their site.
Etsy: Etsy you can set up an Etsy shop and has 1.5 million vendors around the globe.
eBay: You can set up an eBay store and sell anything.
You can make money online with these steps:
- You can make money on Craiglist by advertising your services or by doing gigs.
- You can make money by doing freelance services on Upwork.
- You can offer designing services on Cafe Press
- You can offer freelance services on Fiverr, but you will have to optimize your gigs to reach on Fiverr's first page so that buyers can find your gig(s) on Fiverr.
- You can make money on Amazon's Mechanical Turk, but you will have to check if your country is supported.
- You can make money on Flippa by selling websites for a profit.
- You can make money on Shutterstock and iStockPhoto by selling photos.
- You can make money on Threadless by selling digital designs.
- You can make money on Zazzle by selling art to handmade items and customizable products and other stuff.
- You can make money by doing Blogging and add Adsense to it.
- You can make money with Google Adsense and Google will give you a unique code to paste on your website. Google will track your page views, traffic, and earnings on your behalf.
- You can make money by doing Consultation on a website like Clarity.fm, etc. You can also set up a free account through Clarity.fm. This website lets you offer consulting service by setting up a free profile. Once your profile is set up, people will find you and book a session you’ll get paid for when they're ready.
- You can make money by selling an ebook on Amazon, Itunes, etc.
- With the publishing industry, you can complete the entire process of writing, publishing, and market a book online these days. You could write a book people would want to buy. You probably already have a computer and word processing software anyway to start the process.
- You can make money doing podcasting by finding podcast sponsors, by offering your products and services, by doing coaching, by adding affiliate links so that people can make purchases via your podcast quick, and by selling eBooks as well as audiobooks.